Thursday, July 10, 2008

religion,faith-revive,spiritual motivation
İman Etmeyenler Kendilerini Nasıl Kandırırlar?
Hadiths Concerning the Obedience to and the Following of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu’alaihi wa Sallam) and his Successors (Khulafa)

Hadrat Abu Hurairah (Radhiallahu’anhu) narrated that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu’alaihi wa Sallam) said, “Whosoever obeyed me ,(he actually) obey Allah ;and whoever disobeyed me (he actually) disobeyed Allah .(And whosoever obeyed my Amir (i.e. the ruler among the Muslims on the footsteps of the Holy Prophet ), (he actually) obeyed me and whoever disobeyed my Amir , (he actually) disobeyed me.”

Hadrat Abu Hurairah (Radhiallahu’anhu) also narrated (in a Marfu’ Hadith) that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu’alaihi wa Sallam) said, “All my people (ummah) will enter the Paradise but those who rejected me. The person who obeyed me will enter Paradise while the one who disobeyed me is (like) one who rejected me .”

No comments: